Sunday 11 January 2015

Taboo and Tattooed Parts 1 to 3

I'm re-releasing some of my earlier titles with new covers and fresh bonus material! The first three parts of Taboo and Tattooed (formerly Friendly Enemies) are now available, and they're Amazon exclusive, so grab them free if you're a Kindle Unlimited member! Parts 4 and 5 will be release by January 13.

Taboo and Tattooed Part 1 to 3
Anita Lawless

About: An Amazon exclusive! Read this series FREE if you’re a Kindle Unlimited member!

A bitter fight tore them apart. Fate brings them back together.

Trevor and Deidre haven’t spoken to one another in six years. When Deidre’s mom grows ill, she must return home and face this sexy tattooist / former lover. The passion is instant and intense.

Trevor has always loved Deidre, and now she’s back in his arms, he’s never letting her go. This second chance at love faces many obstacles, though, including a jealous ex-girlfriend who won’t go away.

Will Deidre sell her tattoo shop and go into business with Trevor, or will she walk away and break his heart again?

Taboo and Tattooed Part 1 
Kindle Unlimited Title
Available On Kindle US
Available On Kindle CA
Available On Kindle UK 


 Taboo Love Part 2
Kindle Unlimited Title
Available On Kindle US
Available On Kindle CA
Available On Kindle UK














Taboo Love Part 3
Kindle Unlimited Title
Available On Kindle US
Available On Kindle CA
Available On Kindle UK














Excerpt:

Trevor Reins became my foster brother when I was seven years old, and he’d been a thorn in my side until I turned 18.

Hearing his voice now, after a six year silence, in which Mom relayed messages of our well being back and forth, made my neck prickle. Feelings I didn’t want to acknowledge wrapped around my heart and made it beat too fast.

“Deidre? Hi…it’s, it’s Trevor.” I had to strain to hear his soft words.

I opened my mouth, but no words flowed. Frustrated at my silence, I sighed into the cell phone.

“I wouldn’t have called,” he said, his tone taking on a thin layer of ice. “But…well…Mom’s in ICU.”

“What happened?” I jumped up from my dentist-turned-piercer’s chair, went to the door to lock it and flip the closed sign. Everyone else had cleared out early, and I was the only one left at the shop.

His turn to sigh. “She’s been having some stomach problems… I told her to go to the doctor, but, well, you know how she is.”

He filled me in quickly on her diverticulitis. Apparently it would’ve been easier to treat, had Mom not ignored it until her intestine burst. Now, she would have a colostomy bag for a short time, and need constant care my step brother alone couldn’t provide.

“No worries,” I said, taking the back alley route to my basement apartment, under the tattoo / piercing shop I co-owned with a couple friends. “I’m packing now. It’ll take four hours to drive home. I’ll meet you at the hospital.”

We hadn’t seen each other in six years either, so this would prove an interesting visit. Whenever I’d gone home before, he made sure he was out of town. I knew he was a tattooist now, and went to a lot of conventions. He had some kind of mobile unit set up, but Mom didn’t really go into particulars, and I didn’t really ask. If he could hold a grudge, so could I.

Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release! Copy and paste the link to go to the sign up form: http://eepurl.com/ba4jiP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment