Wednesday 4 February 2015

FREE READ: BDSM Romance Collection

Hey readers and friends,

Here is your first free read for February. Our BDSM Romance Collection is FREE from February 4 to 8 at Amazon! If you're a Kindle Unlimited member, you can get it free anytime! Click the book cover or links below to grab your copy now.

FREE On Kindle US
FREE On Kindle CA
FREE On Kindle UK

Our first newsletter will be out soon, too, so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss exclusive content, free reads, and updates on all our latest deals and new releases! Click the link below to sign up now.

Big thanks going out again to my amazing street team the Lawless Rebels, and to all of our readers and friends for all the support you've shown me during this difficult time. For those who don't know, I recently lost my mom, and there was some family drama going on, but everything is mostly smoothed out now. Your PMs, wonderful messages, and your support for me and the Wild and Lawless Writers has really helped get me through the rough days. Love ya all, and I'd hug each one of you if I could.

Anita xox

No comments:

Post a Comment