Sunday 23 November 2014

Writer's Guest Room: Destiny Hawkins Caged Part 1

Destiny Hawkins joins us today to give us a sneak peek at her book Caged: Part 1.  Be sure to check it out! Details and buy links below.

Caged Part 1
by Destiny Hawkins

About: I had to..I had to escape, and that meant that I had to do all that was necessary if I wanted to get back home. At eight years old I had to do things that ordinary kids couldn't do, that they wouldn't do. Things that would break them on the inside and leave them feeling absolutely nothing. I hurt people.. strangers, acquaintances, friends... and now I have to live with it for the rest of my life, but does that mean I have to suffer forever? I'm all grown up now and I wish nothing more than to be like the people around me. Normal. If I could just keep my past hidden, then maybe I could achieve my goal-my wish. If no one from the past resurfaces...If I could just control myself...I could be normal.



Be sure to check out the search inside to read an excerpt from Destiny's book!

Destiny also does reviews, and you can pay her a visit on Facebook to find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006060257881

Plus check out Destiny's Amazon author page and give her a like: http://www.amazon.com/Destiny-Hawkins/e/B00NVYJ36E

Authors: Would you like to be featured in our writer's guest room? Simply send your book cover, blurb, an excerpt, bio, buy links, and three promotional links to: anitalawless@gmail.com. I'll post you here and send you the feature. All features are shared on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment